Horn Works - Klaxon - 8C 6volts

Thanks to my brother-in-law Eugene and my Nephew Dave (good name) we got a lot of the electrical working on Sunday - 24 June.  I was in the house when I heard the distinct noise that brought me back to my submarine days - Dive - Dive - Dive - alright maybe not exactly the same - but still a good and distinct noise that got some neighbors out of the house to come over and inspect what was going on.   

So - the horn has been working on and off - seems it works for like 3-4 blasts and then it stops.  So I took it apart and checked it out, cleaned what I could and put it all together. I didn't put it back in the truck because it is like 100 degrees outside today. Here are some of the pieces I was working on in the house with A/C.










Information off the horn:
Klaxon - 8C 6 volts
Delco - Remy Corp.
Anderson, IND. USA
Holding the horn together - 6 bolts - 3/8 in. open end
2 bolts horn bracket to frame - 1/2 in.

Comments

  1. Way to cool, but I think you have way too much time on your hands, but this is a good idea, love it!!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this, we sure are one great family who is always there for one another and we do love to spend time together!!!!! Thanks for the memories you are creating!!!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is great. However, I do not know how a blog works and how I can get to it without using my email. Please help and if that is too hard because I won't understand, send it to my email. Love you loads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! It does sound kind of "submarine-y" (at least what I've heard in the movies :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KISS

June - STEWART WARNER VACUUM FUEL FEED SYSTEM