Back in Time

I did a few Google searches of the previous owner - trying to get maybe a picture of him and the truck or some family members, or even some articles on the many awards that he won with the truck in car shows - not having much luck.  

Today I reached out to his Son for some help in getting something from the past to post and hopefully in time I can update the blog with something from the past.  In the mean time - with the truck came  16 awards, 4 plaques and 1 Ribbon.  My goal is to clean up an award every month and to post it and by the time I am done with cleaning them all, I will hopefully have the truck up and running and in my first show.  I will put the awards in order and go from there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horn Works - Klaxon - 8C 6volts

KISS

Street Legal