March 2020

Not much has been going on in the world of the 1927 Chevrolet Truck and Miss Maple

I have been busy slowly moving the blog posts to the following Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/mis.maple.5

Click on the link and become or request to be a friend.

Don't worry - I won't get rid of the blog - I will still update the blog 1st and then post to Facebook

So it has been a little over 2 months since my last blog update since then:

I am a year older - not sure about wiser

College work and working on the 2 spare bedrooms has kept me busy these last few months but every now and then I get a chance to research more on the truck.

Miss Maple ate more stuff she shouldn't but she is all better.

I picked the generator up on Thursday (5 March 2020) - Hoping to put it back in this weekend.






The weather is getting warmer (near 60 this weekend) and staying lighter longer hoping to use this to walk Miss Maple more and to work on the truck more.

I have finished preparing the new side rails with the wood I have - just need a few more pieces
and waiting on the hardware to come in for that.




Eugene is done working on the doors for the truck - they look great, he did a lot of work, made some new parts and cleaned them up nicely - I can't wait to pick them up and put them back on.

Hopefully this weekend - Phil is coming over and we are going to make sure the door frames are ready for the doors - need to plug some holes and get new wood screws.

Jeffery came over and we (Jeffery) put the generator back in - I got to attach the wire.







I charged the battery and thought about starting it, but it is only the 8th of March and although this today and this week look nice, I am just afraid that it will snow again. So, as much as I wanted to start it up - I will wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horn Works - Klaxon - 8C 6volts

KISS

Street Legal