28 March 2020 & 1 more Follower

Thanks Elaine for following!

So pretty much for the Month of April we will have a very short commute to and from work.

With us working from home for all of April

I figured I would work on making some room in the garage.



But the tricky part was I wasn't sure the truck would cooperate and start - it was a gamble - one that Boo said should wait.
You see, I can push it out of the garage by myself, but need some help to push it up the ramp if it didn't start to drive it in the garage. 

Saturday the 28th was a pretty nice day out - but it was supposed to rain in the afternoon.

In order for me to have more room, I needed to put the ramp up and push the truck out



I hooked up the battery after letting it charge all night, but when I turned the fuel line on, the

 carburetor started leaking.  So I really didn't want to try and start it in the garage.

Looks like I got some work to do



All done


Here comes the rain





Here comes the real test.


Yeah that didn't work - seems the battery is dead even after charging all night.

Looks like its time to push, better call you know who.

Thanks again Jeffrey for helping and keeping 6 feet away.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horn Works - Klaxon - 8C 6volts

KISS

Street Legal