Here's to 2021

Hello to 2021

12 October 2020 was the last time that I have posted anything on this Blog. 

I will still update the Blog 1st and then upload to Facebook - if you want to follow on Facebook - like me at Mis Maple (yes only 1 s in Mis)  

As for Facebook - I really don't do much there but post this blog, church events and services and of course play BINGO on Friday's - well during COVID anyways - and yes - it has been a year of playing BINGO on Facebook live with a core group of about 10 family and friends.

 Well camping season is coming up - and along with that nicer weather.  So I have slowly started to clear out the garage so that I can get the boat out and work on the 1927.





I charged the battery up over the weekend - hooked it up on Tuesday (yesterday) - It fired right up - four times in a row.  Pretty excited about that.  

I tried to start it on Wednesday - but it needed some charging.  So after about 2 hours on the charger - it fired right up again. Guess it just needs a fully charged battery to get it going.  

After I got it started - I drove it over to Phil's Garage and we tightened up the steering again - hoping that it will take care of the "Death" Wobble when driving close to 35 MPH.  

The Wobble really didn't happen until we got it up to around 40 MPH - so there is something still wrong with the steering, but then again it wasn't meant to go 55 MPH down the road.  


So I am very excited about the performance of it so far - just need consistently warmer weather so I can change out the antifreeze, complete an oil change, get it inspected, put it back together and maybe detailed.  Hoping to find some good car shows to take it to this year and of course the parades.  But for starting up - glad that it started right away.

Looking like 2021 could be a great year with the truck and of course Miss Maple!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horn Works - Klaxon - 8C 6volts

KISS

Street Legal