Self - Care

Self - Care

I went to St. Bonaventure University from the 12th to the 15th of June.  Working on and hoping to obtain a Master's in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.  

Figured I am 54 years old, the 2nd youngest of 7 kids (5 sisters and 1 brother), was in the Navy for 23 years, - or as I call those things - a lot of experience or case studies to talk about.    

The Dr. that taught us the class on Self-Care did stress that we need to do something to keep us healthy.  She has a yoga mat in her office that she uses from time to time - not me.  I will pass on that for now.  

I got some home work done earlier in the day and when I got home from work - I fixed the small gas leak and then took the truck for an 8.87 mile ride - with no training wheels (meaning no one was following me just in case).  
It ran well, but after shutting it down it overheats - not sure if this is normal or not, but that is what it does.  
It is an hour till bed time - guess I will continue with the self care for the rest of the night.

I will hit the books again in the morning when my baby gets up to go to the gym at 0430. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horn Works - Klaxon - 8C 6volts

KISS

Street Legal