Father's Day 2019

Well, I got a surprise for Father's Day from my Boo.  
It might not of been a surprise if I had a Facebook page, as it looks like everyone knew before me what I was getting - but I like NOT having a Facebook page.
When I first bought the truck the previous owners' son told me that if I just Googled 1927 Chevy Truck there would be a picture of the truck and his Dad.  Well that did not work for me at all.  I even wrote a small blog about my research and the fact that I could not find anything.   But my baby did.


1927 Chevrolet 1 Ton Pickup

1927 Chevrolet 1 Ton Pickup

Seems there is a difference when you Google something and you Google IMAGE something.

Thanks baby. I love you and thanks for the picture.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horn Works - Klaxon - 8C 6volts

KISS

Street Legal