I Think I can - I Think I can

But first the new parts and fixed parts that my brother Bryan, Nephew Dave and Phil helped to replace this weekend.

Busy weekend - got the carburetor back - thanks Eugene - looks good - Nephew Dave put it in along with the new fuel filter while I was cleaning the fish - sneaky kid.  Eugene even sent me a gift - thanks brother.  I was going to send him the Klaxon horn to work on - but I decided to try it one more try.  In addition to that we put in a new ignition coil, distributor cap and some wires along with a ignition condenser. 






Check out that fuel filter - looks good.


Then it was time to fire it up - I will let the video tell you the rest of the story...........



Not much different from the last time - but I think it is getting there - a quick google search and it might be just a case of a bad, rusty or loose connection with some wire leading to the ignition coil - but then again I am no mechanic - but it sounds good to me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horn Works - Klaxon - 8C 6volts

KISS

Street Legal